Sunday 24 April 2011

Oh wow it's been a long time.
Hello!
Let's see... I've got about 11 days till I book in?
Meanwhile I've been doing random stuff, and Ive got a line-up of a few more random things in the next few days. For example, Drama Night, Macbeth and an evening at Chinese Garden. Dont ask why lol.

I have spent most of my pay on play tickets. Here's a list of the plays I've watched and am going to watch this by the end of this month (for this year).

Model Citizens
Broadway for Suakus
Love and Other Oddities
Emily of Emerald Hill
The Lion King
H is for Hantu
Desire at the Melancholic String Concert
Vanity Victorious Virtue Vanquished
Macbeth
Drama Night: No Handle Bars
Close Quarters

So awesome right? The wonders of art therapy.

So I have a few more days to kill, to book appointment with me please call me text me wall me on facebook or tweet me!