Wednesday 23 February 2011

so much inception

That was just weird.
The first thought i had this morning was "OMG WHAT DATE IS IT TODAY?!" and yes, in panic, i scurried around to check today's date. I had a very strange dream.
So there i was minding my business, when people started going "Omg it's results day today!" and so i started to panic and anxiety took over. I woke up, and breathed a sigh of relief thinking, "phew it was just a dream." i told my brother about the dream, and immediately someone yelled (again) "BUT IT IS RESULTS DAY!" and then i checked my phone. the date displayed was "44 February" whic (apparently) means it was technically march. So we rushed to school. My results? AABB. I was impressed and ecstatic. after that bout of happiness, i woke up.
"OMG WHAT DATE IS IT TODAY?" it was then, when i knew i needed a totem. I was confused as to whether i was or wasnt still dreaming. Creepy, no?